Saturday, December 9, 2006

IQ stands for...


My friends,

I was impressed by Reshmi's story and her quote on Dec 5, and thought we could all share our 'Inspirational Quotes.' Coming from all over the world, from such a diverse backgrounds and interests, LUMES must have the ever-deep-and-inspiring sea of words.
So, here's my favorite...

"I'd like to remember that during the daylight hours, the stars are still shining above us."
Sarah E. Reynolds

Mind the invisibles, and feel connected.
That's how I interpreted, and that's something that I want to exercise in my life.
I believe in the power of imagination and positive verbs,
so if you're motivated, please add your 'Inspirational Quotes.'

yo

1 comment:

Ade said...

thanks Yo, I really loved your quote. What a great idea! Haha IQ stands for... hehe, your awesome.