Tuesday, January 9, 2007

2007

Well here we are, we have survived to 2007! For me, this has been a tough transition leaving 2006 (probably the best year to date for me) behind and moving ahead to 2007 (an ODD number...). I have abit of a superstitious bone in my body that has to do with horoscopes and numerology. I am averse to ODD numbers for some reason, which may be part of the reason why I hated MATH so much growing up, I couldn't choose between ODD and EVEN numbers. But I guess since 7 is ODD, but also regarded as a lucky number, I am abit torn about this year. I'm sure it will be full of challenges and set backs; but will overall be one of the most memorable years of my life. It's also supposed to be the HOTTEST YEAR on RECORD... So I guess we will have to wait and see what is in store for us. I feel very lucky to be here with all of you now.