Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Alloooo is there anyone here?

Hmmm i came around many times, and after a while i considered this blog kind of dead (therefore, "kind of RIP"). It's quite surprising to me, especially when i remember the discussions and enthusiastic comments of the people around concerning this site on which everyone could (should?) write a little something. I know we have much to do in class. I know many who don't feel like writing about anyting. But still.Shall this blog survive? Is there anyone visiting like me, hoping that it goes back to life? (amen)
In case there are some, here is some advertising:
please visit our Make Change Happen Festival website to follow our work :) let comments, proposals, whatever you think could be interesting for us!
Thanks and i hope to hear more about this blog!

Love,
Marie

1 comment:

Oleg said...

I hear you loud and clear, dear Marie-Hélène! :-) Lately I've been toying with my Facebook too much, and totally abandoned my own blog and that of LUMES. (Also, I felt uncomfortable to post anything right after another latest post of mine). But now I really hope too, that our blog will become alive again! Maybe with this new inspirational course from Turaj, who knows? :-) And certainly after the extreme experience of running a half-marathon in Gothenburg, that's for sure!! ;-)

Peace&Love,
Oleg